01 June 2012
- Start date: 1/06/2012
- Start time: 9:00 AM
- End date: 15/06/2012
- End time: 5:00 PM
- Location: Fragomen
Level 26, 500 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
All Migration Agents who have applied for initial registration on or after 1 September 2010 must complete a Practice Ready Program (unless you hold a current Australian practicing certificate or are a member of a recognised professional accounting body).
Worth 8 CPD points, our three day practical, interactive program will help you:
- understand what motivates and drives immigration clients,
- conduct client interviews and formulate advice,
- prepare successful applications,
- understand how DIAC and the Tribunals really work,
- run an ethical and successful practice,
- answer the questions you have about the immigration advice industry.
Click here to view the Practice Ready Program brochure.
Developed by Fragomen, delivered by CENTIEM.
Cost per attendee: $2,079.00
Contact name: Tiffany Muirhead
Contact email: info|centiem.com
Contact phone: 02 8224 8517